It's only recently that I heard about 3D printing. I'm still struggling to come to terms with how a fax machine works, so today's news that a human ear was created on a 3D printer is amazing!
I have no idea how they work. I'm not going to spend a lot of time wondering about that, but I am good at coming up with ideas on how to use stuff. So, here are the ten things that would be handy to just print out.
10. A baby! Imagine being able to just print one out, instead of going through pregnancy and labour. (The television show "The Midwives" is on in the background, so I'm obviously very easily influenced.)
9. Dinner! Cooking shows like "Masterchef" would be completely different and even less interesting - a bunch of computer programmers sitting around writing code is only marginally less interesting than watching other people eat.
8. George Clooney.
7. A public transport system and ticketing system that works and makes sense!
6. A few gold bars for pin money.
5. A clean water supply for those parts of the world that don't have one.
4. Black caviar (the delicacy)
3. Black Caviar (the racehorse)
2. A new planet, so we have somewhere to go when we've ruined this one.
1. A rocket ship to get there!
Oh, and a pet tiger.
What would you print on your 3D printer?