Sunday 10 February 2013

Sunday slideshow

I'm bringing back the Sunday Slideshow to share my latest photos since so many of you have responded positively!

Alfie, the Jack Russell features first.  He is a very hard dog to photograph.  He will rarely look at me when I'm holding a camera.  I was very lucky to get this shot and I love the result.  I must have been looking quite delicious for him to be licking his lips!

©divacultura 2013
 I was working at Ormond College at the University of Melbourne during the week.  The building is magnificent, so I took some photos.  Here are two of my favourites - the first looking down through several floors of a staircase and the second looking at the main building from the first floor walkway, covered in leaves.
©divacultura 2013

©divacultura 2013
 The Sun Theatre in Yarraville is one of my favourite local landmarks to photograph, with its art deco lines and proud sign.  I like this shot because although it was quite overcast, the Sun sign is bathed in sunlight.

©divacultura 2013
 Walking around the village, I noticed an olive tree laden with fruit. How do you know when the olives are ready to pick, I wonder?
©divacultura 20013

 On the streets around the village I noticed this wonderful grass and couldn't resist photographing it.

©divacultura 2013
©divacultura 2013
 And lastly, part of the pattern on a new dress.  I wore the dress to a party last night.  I'm rather pleased with this dress.  I bought it in Grafton when I stayed there on my way back to Tamworth after Summersong.  It was a bargain and I love it!  I wore it with a string of orange beads, some turquoise beads and my orange Fluevog sandals with a denim jacket for when the termperature dropped.

©divacultura 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment