Wednesday 12 September 2012

Adelaide photos from last week

Rundle Street intersection, Adelaide.
(c) divacultura 2012

I love the drama of this shot.  The hints of modern buildings in the foreground, the geometry of the lines on the road; and the turrets on the older buildings against that grey sky.


This little piggy
(c) divacultura 2012

These little piggies
(c) divacultura 2012




These are the sculpted bronze pigs I found in the Rundle Street Mall in Adelaide.  I wrote about them, but couldn't post the photos.  (27 devices, wireless and every other kind of connectivity, and still this is impossible! )  I love that there is even bronze rubbish in the first shot.  It's placed on the top of an actual rubbish bin.

Car park abstract
(c) divacultura 2012
 This was the panelling on a multi-storey carpark in Adelaide.  I like the shades of grey.

Give way
(c) divacultura 2012
Walking home from the Village today I noticed this Give Way sign which looked like it had followed its own instruction.

No comments:

Post a Comment