Sunday 26 August 2012

Sunday slide session

This time of year in Melbourne, the weather can be highly variable.  Walking around today with my camera, I was amazed at the different moods and seasons suggested.


Magnolia spring blooms
(c) divacultura 2012

Wintery
(c) divacultura 2012

Entwined
(c) divacultura 2012


Overhanging vines
(c) divacultura 2012



A couple of weeks ago, I noticed a painted elephant in Federation Square.  I promised to share more if I noticed them.  I can't believe I didn't notice this grey beauty, not far from the other one.

Her skin is KNITTED!  She's lovely and snuggly and the detailed wrinkles are very realistic.


Elephant eyelashes
(c) divacultura 2012
Giving me the eye
(c) divacultura 2012

(c) divacultura 2012










Rear end
(c) divacultura 2012

High rise tree
(c) divacultura 2012

While I was waiting outside Chin Chin for my lunch companion, I looked up and noticed this tree growing up high.  It tickled my fancy.

1 comment:

  1. OMG Tanya!! I'm loving your pics! I LOVE the angles of them, which is perhaps just a slight tilt of your head or your height. The result could vary depending on what shoes you were wearing at the time! Jiminy Cricket!!
    Magnolia Spring Blooms and Wintery are soooo beautiful with that incredible Melbourne winter sunlight and mist. And Entwined is a beautiful, close up of hands together, fingers entwined....hang on, that's what it makes me think of. It is, of course, beautiful entwined thick, wooden vines. Lovely to have it captured like that.
    So what it tells me, Tanya, is that I love the way your eye captures the world. Thankyou for sharing your viewpoint.

    Cat Black
    XXX

    ReplyDelete