Sunday 19 August 2012

Photo a day - INSIDE

On my way to choir rehearsal, I had to buy a capsicum.  On my way to buy that capsicum, I went past one of my favourite clothing shops.  It was too early for it to be open, but the window display was gorgeous.  There was a dress that I knew would suit me and that I wanted to try on.  I decided to come back for that dress in the afternoon.

When I arrived, I discovered that the shop was closed.  It's only tiny and there is only ever one person staffing it, so I was happy to forgive the "back in 5 minutes" sign on the door.  These signs always make me laugh as I wonder when the five minutes started.

As I was waiting outside the shop, I took this photo.  All I wanted to do was be "inside".

INSIDE
(c) divacultura 2012

I had been waiting for about three when the shopkeeper came back.  The window display had been changed during the course of the day, but she knew exactly which dress I was talking about.  I tried it on and it looked fabulous and so I bought it.

It was an expensive day.  The capsicum cost $3, the dress a bit more than that!


No comments:

Post a Comment