Sunday 3 June 2012

Photo a day June - ON YOUR PLATE

ON YOUR PLATE
(c) divacultura 2012
Yesterday I baked "Blacksmith's tea loaf".  Here it is on my plate today.

I love the combination of fruit cake with a cup of strong tea.  Blacksmith's tea loaf is even better because main liquid ingredient is strong black tea.  I made this loaf with wholemeal spelt flour and it's delicious.  My hair still smells like the loaf coming out of the oven.

I'm having a lazy day today.  I've been watching television.  I don't feel guilty about it though.  I've finished a pair of socks I started only a few days ago and now have started to knit my own design!  It's been in my head for a few weeks and I'm now playing around.  So I guess I'm not that lazy.  My hands are never idle.  I'd never be able to sit and watch television for hours on end without doing something else!

I'm putting the kettle on.  Who's for a cuppa?

No comments:

Post a Comment