Thursday 25 April 2013

Today - in pictures

I spent a wonderful ANZAC Day in Sydney.  Caught up with my dear friend John.  We realised we've known each other for twenty years! Here's the day in pictures.

Cliffs at Clovelly Beach
© divacultura 2013



Tanya and John - Clovelly
© divacultura 2013


View of Sydney city from Watson's Bay.
© divacultura 2013

Watson's Bay Beach.
© divacultura 2013
There's only one place to go for lunch - Doyle's for seafood lunch.
© divacultura 2013


© divacultura 2013
View from the table.  We finished lunch at around 4:30pm and had the place to ourselves
© divacultura 2013

Watson's Bay from Doyle's
© divacultura 2013
On the verandah after lunch
© divacultura 2013

Driving home over the Glebe Bridge - sun and moon
© divacultura 2013

Glebe Bridge
© divacultura 2013

The tables were decorated with rosemary for remembrance on ANZAC Day.
© divacultura 2013
Thanks John! Thank you Sydney! Thank you for the work that enabled me to be in Sydney.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pics Tanya! I particularly like the one inside Doyles taken from the table, I think. Such a glorious day! I have very fond memories of Sydney <3

    ReplyDelete