It's been a bit of a strange week. Not a week that I've been in love with. All the more reason to take the time to acknowledge the good bits.
1. I had the best sleep of all time at the Novotel at Homebush in Sydney on Monday night. I was exhausted, but that doesn't always guarantee a good sleep in a hotel. That bed was heavenly. The curtains didn't let in even a chink of light and I woke up in the morning wondering where the hell I was.
2. Work on a difficult professional relationship culminated with a request for a hug. Magic. Relief.
3. I tried on a dress and discovered that I have dropped a dress size. All thanks to quitting sugar! It's both the hardest and the easiest thing to do.
4. I received a glowing probation report in relation to a project I've been leading. I knew I had been doing good work but it's still great to see it in writing and have the conversation.
5. I enrolled in Bob Sedergreen's jazz vocal course. My Saturdays are free now so there's an opportunity, but I also want to tease out my inner jazz diva. Stay tuned.
6. Going out to see comedy on a school night! "Hot Box" on Wednesday and "Prick - the Musical" coming up on Sunday night.
7. Hearing good news on the work front for a good friend of mine. It's so good to share those moments with people who matter.
What was good for you this week?