1) Is advertising on hand dryers in public toilets effective?
2) Who ever uses a full bottle of nail polish?
3) Why does it rain whenever I have my hair blow waved?
4) Why can't people follow the instructions for recycling?
5) What is unclear about a sign that says "No Junk Mail"?
6) Why do people insist that you "need some sugar" when you tell them you don't eat sugar?
7) Why do businesses refuse to deliver to post office boxes?
8) Where do those text messages telling you you've won "a million pounds" come from?
9) Why, in the digital age, does it still take 3 business days for a cheque to clear?
10) What do visitors to Melbourne think when they can't top up their myki and they discover there are no toilets available at the station?
Answers to these questions are welcome.
What questions are you asking today?