Friday 30 November 2012

My favourite things this week

1. The electrician who called to let me know he was running 10 minutes late!  Miraculous and very courteous.  He was lovely and helpful when he got here too.

2. Car trips with a fellow actor to get to a job on the other side of town.  Even though it was a very early start, two days in a row, we enjoy each other's company and it wasn't much of a hardship.  We spent the time revising our roles, talking about stuff and being silly.

3. A visit and dinner with a very good friend.  Life had kept us apart for about a year which is just too long.  I really value my relationships and this one is important to me.

4. The vegetable curry I made accompanied by my new favourite food product, Rice Plus.  I love rice and made the switch to brown or basmati a while a go, but this take rice to a whole new level.  It's delicious and full of goodness and I can't imagine going back to plain old rice again.  (I have no association with the product - I'm just a very happy consumer.)

5. Giving things to my readers!  There's still time to be in the running. TO WIN a double pass to see "2 Days in New York" comment on this post, telling us where you'd like to spend two days and why.  Entries close  Friday, 30 November.  Winners will be announced on the blog.  Don't forget to check back and see if you've won - you'll need to provide your mailing address details.

Passes are valid during the season in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Adelaide and the ACT.

Good luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment