Tuesday 30 July 2013

Yarn bombers hit Little Collins Street

There's been a bit of yarn bombing going on in Melbourne again.  I noticed the banisters at one end of Australia on Collins a few weeks ago had been prettily decorated.


Yarn bombed banisters- Australia on Collins
© divacultura 2013


One section
© divacultura 2013

© divacultura 2013

Today I was at the other entrance, on Little Collins Street, and noticed some more cheerful yarn bombing.

I think I've mentioned before that I like looking at yarn bombing sites, but I really couldn't be bothered - too much work to know that it will inevitably be destroyed.  These yarn bombers are doing some serious work too.  There are lace patterns, stripes and a pretty leaf pattern.



© divacultura 2013

© divacultura 2013

© divacultura 2013


I'm happy to appreciate the work of others who choose to brighten the world in this way.  I love the paisley.



No comments:

Post a Comment