Friday 13 April 2012

My favourite time of year

Autumn is the very best time of year in Melbourne.  The sun shines and there's a refreshing crispness to the air. It's possible to go outside without living in a hay fever haze. Layers and layers and layers of clothes are not required and we don't have the notorious four seasons in one day which afflicts Melbourne in spring.  The nights are lovely and cool and clear.

If it was possible to have autumn all year round, I would be happy!

I haven't seen the colour of autumn yet, which is amazing because we're half way through.  I did notice that the bright green leaves I featured in this post in November last year have faded a little.
Summer juiciness (c) divacultura 2012


Faded glory. (c) divacultura 2012
But it's the same stunning blue sky. And we're heading for 25 degrees Celsius today.  Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment