Sunday 24 August 2014

Sunday Slide Show



My vocal group rehearses in the hall attached to a Russian church.
While one of the other parts was rehearsing, I noticed the shadows thrown by the chandeliers.
© 2014 divacultura

Ghostly shadow.
© 2014 divacultura

From my "view from the office" series.
This is in the old part of the Royal Melbourne Hospital's Royal Park Campus.
© 2014 divacultura


Southgate sculpture.
I took this at about 6pm while I was waiting for my dinner date.
© 2014 divacultura

Taken the same night from Southgate looking across the Yarra River to Melbourne's CBD.
© 2014 divacultura
Early spring afternoon - Swanston Street, Melbourne
© 2014 divacultura



How was your week? Are you on Instagram? Why not pop over and say hello - I'd love to see your pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment